Friday, November 03, 2006

SMS JOKES PACK 1

http://leo.oise.utoronto.ca/~aanderson/csh/laughing_baby.jpg

1.
If a married woman is called

"polo... The mint with a hole"

Then what's an unmarried

woman called...?

"CENTER FRESH"

2.
2 make it straight, she pulls it

2 make it stand, she holds it

2 make it smooth, she licks it

2 make it enter, she pushes it in

it is not easy 2 thread a needle.


3.

Q: What is the similirity

between SEX and SHOPPING?

A: MAN can not hold both

for more than 5 minutes.


4.

A Guy picks up a girl 4

the date, Why are u wearing

ur belt around ur knee.?

Girl: I promised my mom that

I wouldn't let you touch me

below my belt.


5.

Q: Why men walk more

and women talk more?

A: Coz men have three legs

and women have four lips!


6.

A man stands nude in front

of a mirror n examins

himself n says: 2 inches more

& I'll be a king.

His wife sitting behind says:

2 inches less & you'll be

a queen.


7.

Why do women wear flowered panties?

A: Cuz its there way of saying,

'In memory of those who were buried

here!








No comments: